Total Loss (GAP) Protection Plan | Punta Gorda, FL
GAP Program in Punta Gorda, FL
Have you found the perfect vehicle for you at Gettel Toyota of Charlotte County? We know that once you start to venture out on the open road, you’ll want to prioritize your safety and that of your vehicle as well. After you’ve got the vehicle that you’ve been dreaming of, we offer a plan that caters to your need to be protected on any adventure ahead. Introducing our GAP, or General Asset Protection, insurance, which is available to add to your new Toyota purchase at signing. Our team highly recommends this insurance policy as it provides you and your bank account protection, keeping you safe from making payments on a totaled car you’ll no longer be able to drive if you’re in an accident. Thinking about taking out a loan or buying a more expensive vehicle? By adding GAP insurance, you’ll ensure your safety from unexpected costs and more. Interested in seeing what’s included in our GAP insurance? We’ve listed the benefits down below:
The GAP Program:
- Waives the amount equal to the unpaid net balance of your loan less than the actual cash value of your vehicle as determined by the primary insurance company.
- Includes coverage for up to $1,000 of your primary insurance deductible.*
- Available on all loan amounts or any finance agreement term. Loans over 150% of NADA value or MSRP will be re-amortized to 150% in the event of a claim. Terms over 84 months will be re-amortized to 84 months in the event of a claim.
- Can be financed with 3rd party finance sources.
- Cancelable within 30 days for a full refund; after 30 days, refund will be calculated prorated less processing feed.^
- Waives covered losses up to $50,000.
- Available on new and used vehicles.
You worked hard to get yournew Toyota, and you deserve to drive it with confidence. The GAP Program is designed to protect you from the unexpected.
If you want to learn more about how the GAP Program protects you out on the road ahead, contact us today or stop by Gettel Toyota of Charlotte County at1801 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda, FL 33950. We look forward to serving our customers near Port Charlotte, North Port, Venice and Fort Myers.
*Insurance deductible coverage is not available in all states.
^Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your addendum for specific coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.